ORDER NOW because these are selling like hotcakes! Limit to maximum 5 per customer!
Glow in the Dark Nail Powder
Getting a nice and relaxing manicure and a fresh coat of nail polish at your fave nail salon can be one of the best feelings in the world. Thing is, we don’t always have the time to schedule and appointment or have the money to spent so we are left with getting to do it ourselves! And that is totally fine. But the next time you do find yourself wanting to try something new with your nails, why not try putting on and experiment with some Glow in the Dark Nail Powder together with your favorite nail polish! This fluorescent powder provides a nice colorful and neon glow when you apply it over your nails. It adds another layer of beauty and creativity to your already amazing manicure! Choose your desired illuminating shade; follow the recommended powder-polish ratio, mix and glow. Your fingernails will look beautiful by day and after charging by artificial or natural light, illuminate at night giving you the ultimate lasting glow experience!
Some DIY tutorials opt for the use of glow stick liquid, however, this gives mixed results. Our Glow in the Dark Nail Powder, on the other hand, are usually much more effective. Here’s what you need to know about making your own glow-in-the-dark nails. Unlike other nail polish made from glow sticks, these glow in the dark powders mixed with nail polish will never lose its glow. You will, however, have to recharge it under natural or artificial light for a few minutes and it will regain its luminescent potency. We offer an assortment of pigments that is safe to use and mix with a variety of mediums such as resin, rubber, plastic castings, fishing lures, furniture, jewelry, glass, wax, paint, and for this tutorial, nail polish.
To create glow in the dark manicure, all you need to do is to mix in the powder with your nail polish. Usually people use tiny ball bearings that they put in the bottle so that the powder can mix well with the nail polish itself. You can put it in some clear nail polish color or the same color polish as the glow in the dark powder. Then the next step would be to paint your nails with it. UV curing is an option though if you have the gadget, because with it, the glow of your nails will be much brighter and 5x more visible. These fluorescent nail powders have a fine texture, so take care not to inhale it. You only need a minimal quantity of glow powder, about 1 teaspoon or half of it. The more powder you use, the more opaque your nail polish will turn out to be; the less powder you use, the sheerer your nail polish will be.
You may choose to pour the glow powder into the clear nail polish bottle in several ways or put it on the nail as it is and put the clear coat on top:
- In the absence of a funnel, you can make one by rolling a scrap of paper into a cone. Stick the pointy end down the neck of the nail polish bottle, and pour your glow powder into it.
- If you got your glow powder in a bag, and you already know the quantity in the bag, you can just snip off one of the corners of the bag and pour in the bottle.
- Close the nail polish bottle tightly and shake it
- Shake it up for a few minutes to ensure the glow powder and the nail polish are well mixed and there are no streaks. You may hear the ball bearings rattling inside; they are ensuring a thorough mix.
- Paint your nails as you normally would. Paint with your regular nail polish then finish off with the glow in the dark topcoat.
- You can choose to apply a topcoat that is clear (mixed with the glow powder or no). This will help to protect your Glow in the Dark nails against chips and scratches.
- Material: Powder Type
- 1 x Glow in the Dark Powder
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
30 Days Return Policy
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments with PayPal® & Stripe® Card Payments – Worldwide trusted payment processors.
- Real people on our internet helpdesks
- Low-Cost Shipping with Insurance
We use Banking Level Encrypted SSL Security for 100% protection.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF Vingloo! IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES AND WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!