30 DAYS RETURN POLICY
We want you to love our products as much as we do. All items we ship have successfully passed our rigorous Quality Control inspections. Our warranties ensure you have a fantastic shopping experience while giving you total peace of mind. Most items sold by Craavers are covered by the following comprehensive product warranties. If, in an unlikely situation you are not covered, please check our Warranty Exemptions and Notes below.
7 Day Dead on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee
If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please follow the warranty process and contact our Support Center for RMA authorization within 7 days of the order being received. After returning the product to the address provided by our support team, we can send you a new item free of charge. Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you shop at Craavers.
Customers must first send a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product and the shipping packaging before we can consider issuing RMA authorization. Please use good lighting, and a close to medium distance, so we can identify and verify the issue(s).
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
For most items, in the unlikely situation that your product is faulty or not like you had expected it to be, you can send it back for a refund or item exchange within 30 days of receiving it. Return shipping reimbursement is not available for this.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
1. Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer’s responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product’s warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
– Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
– Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
– Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
– Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
– Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
3. All returns must first be authorized by Vingloo’s Support Team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the following steps in ” How to a request warranty” below. For incomplete warranty requests, Vingloo reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (RMA form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again Vingloo reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
4. All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, Vingloo will offer an alternative solution.
1. The shipping fee for returning the product back will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable except for in 7 day DOA situations.
2. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, duties or tariffs during the items return to China. In these cases we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
3. Vingloo will by default resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
4. In case of any misuse, any and all repairs, accessories and shipping fees, both ways, are fully the customer’s responsibility and are at their own expense.
How to request warranty (return, repair and refund)
If your item has an issue, please first submit a ticket to our Support Center.
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
Returns and Compensation Process
If you have any after sales issues, please contact our Support Center directly and they will offer you a solution according to your case. They will confirm whether you need to return the item and to which address you may return it to.
This following section describes the processing time required upon receiving your returned item.
For exchanges, the processing time for the exchanged item will be between 3-6 business days, upon receiving your item back, and depending on stock availability.
For refunds, the processing time for us to proceed with the refund will be between 3-6 business days upon receiving your returned item. After this the refund time will depend on the payment method. Please see below for details:
-Wallet refunds will take up to 24 hours to process and appear in your Vingloo account.
-PayPal refunds may take up to 48 hours to process and appear in your account.
-Credit card refunds will take between 7-14 business days to appear in your account. This delay depends entirely on your credit card company and any intermediaries.
For repairs, it will take between 7-14 business days depending on the item and the manufacturers stock of spare parts.
Vingloo’s dedicated Customer Service agents will keep you updated on the repairs process via the ticket system.
We, unfortunately, cannot cancel orders. Since our warehouse prepares the packages and ships them within the hour, it’s too late for us to cancel anything once the order is made. You will have to use our return & refund policy.